Invest in yourself and step into a company that gets called to implement the newest feature home and commercial geothermal and heating design work in the region.
A strong start empowers a strong finish. We need the “best” people who know how to learn and how to apply what they’ve learned. We are always in demand because our people deliver the goods: great productivity, great value, great ideas, great teamwork – and above all else – excellence in our geothermal and heating systems.
Join us and you’ll find yourself working on the best job sites in the lower mainland with the best people in the industry.
Send us a resume and cover letter telling us why you should be on the team.
Junior HVAC & Plumbing Mechanical Designer
We are currently looking for an organized and motivated Mechanical Designer to join our design team immediately.
Our design team works on mechanical designs for our design-build high-end residential homes and commercial projects, as well as design-only projects for 3rd parties.
- Strong AutoCAD skills.
- Understanding of architectural and structural drawings.
- Ability and desire to quickly learn new skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Previous HVAC and/or Plumbing design experience.
- Diploma in Engineering Technology or equal.
- TECA hydronic system design and/or forced air/ventilation guidelines.
- Design and drafting of plumbing and heating systems.
- Prepare and submit required documentation to municipalities to obtain permits
- Coordinating between engineers, contractors, customers.
If you are detail oriented, love challenges and enjoy contributing to the success of the team in a progressive work environment we would like to hear from you! Please send a cover letter with salary expectations and resume by email.
Journeyman and 3rd or 4th year Apprentice Plumber
We are currently looking for an organized and hardworking Journeyman Plumber and a 3rd or 4th. year Apprentice to join our team immediately.
We work on a variety of projects such as commercial and residential homes as well as service and new construction projects throughout the lower mainland, Squamish, Whistler, Pemberton and Vancouver Island (Accommodation and Live-Out-Allowance provided)
- High School diploma
- TQ qualification or working on it. (HVAC, Refrigeration experience an asset)
- Good knowledge of codes and industry standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills geared towards customer service.
- Ability to complete paperwork and service records on time and accurately.
- Adhere to company safety program and WCB requirements.
- Possible after hours, weekend and out of town work.
- Ability to work independently or as a team member.
- Installation plumbing and heating systems
- Logging daily activities, work hours and following installation drawings.
If you are self-motivated, committed to doing quality work and have experience installing drainage, water pipe, hydronics and radiant heat we would like to hear from you! Please send a cover letter with salary expectations and resume by email.